Monday, July 27, 2009

What next?

I must preface this by saying I am in no way an expert.....but I have the being pregnant thing down now. I know what I need to eat, I have the sleeping on my left side deal down. I no longer get anxious when my feet feel like they are going to explode. I have excepted this strange acne situation I have going on. We are all over the nursery and other things.

So I am ready to occupy my mind with other things, like childbirth and beyond. I have 3 specific areas in which I am currently starved for information about.
I don't have a birth plan and I am barely ready to begin building a plan.
I have no idea what type of sleep plan I will try to work in for Baby Turner upon arrival.
I need to figure out how I will conduct myself as a mother and a wife at the same time.

So I am currently looking for books and advice from multiple sources to help me figure out a birth plan, sleep plan and a life plan. LOL

Oh yes. I forgot breastfeeding. Another major thing I want to do for the baby. I want to be careful not to let it take over my life completely. I also want to provide the best nutrition for Baby Turner, so a good breastfeeding diet is key to accomplishing that goal.


With that said, I will have my head burried in the books over the next couple of months. Well actually the next few days. I am heading out to purchase, the following;

The No Cry Sleep Solution
Your Best Birth
Baby Proofing Your Marriage
Eat Well, Lose Weight While Breastfeeding.

Hopefully these books will be enough to keep me occupied until the big day!!!! 4 days more!!!!

No comments: