Tuesday, July 28, 2009

If you think your big now, you just wait until....

I know a lot of women feel this way but in my case, it is really true. I did really well in terms of growth, the first 19 weeks of my pregnancy. That was the first 19 weeks.

At 19 weeks and 2 days I was noticeably bigger. Today makes 19 weeks, 5 days pregnant, I am officially in arguably pregnant. That means if someone looks at me, they can easily tell I am preggers. That means, I can no longer keep it a secret and when I pick up a cup of coffee or a pack of skittles, I get that you shouldn't eat that look from a perfect stranger. I am getting big.

In light of my recent and continuous expansion, I have been commenting to others on just how big I am. Without fail, I always get, If you think your big now you just wait until.....(fill in whatever month). I don't want to think about that now. I have to focus on just how huge I feel now. Or that I can now see my belly button through my shirt. All of this is weird.

What I am most nervous about, is getting so big that people feel the need to touch me. I don't want to think about that right now either. I will just focus on figuring out what to do with my bellybutton for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Beeing halfway is a great goal. I really wish you good luck!! I love your blog and in the last month I've checked it every day. (I wanted to know how your daily date pics works!!) Love your blog and in the last month I've checked it every day. I've just had my little boy Marlow. If you are still stuck for names http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is a great place to search. I found there mine. Can't wait to read more. J