Thursday, January 28, 2010

Here He Is


I know it is has been a couple of months since I last blogged but I've been busy. LOL
Actually I or should I say we are still busy. Our little angel was born Sunday December 20th and weighed 9 lbs 12 oz. He was absolutely amazing and I was instantly in love. Labor is a story in itself and will be shared at a later date. What's most important is Thomas Joseph is happy and healthy in his home.My heart is beyond full and I am not sure if I can take anymore.

2 comments:

satin doll said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations. You are truly blessed

CurlyKye said...

OMG I was wondering what happened to the pregnancy and hair updates and how the decoration of the baby's room was going. CONGRATULATIONS, he is absolutely adorable! It's pic like that that make me want to have one but then the "no sleep" factor kicks *haha*. Hope you, hubby & baby are doing well.